|Art der Veranstaltung:||Kongress|
|Datum:||15.10.12 bis 18.10.12|
|Telefon:||+41 (22) 819-9430|
|Telefax:||+41 (22) 594-8198|
i-com Global Summit 2012The I-COM is an industry backed international forum for exploring measurement issues facing the Digital Advertising Industry, with the goals of international cooperation, information sharing and working toward consensus on best practices. I-COM is also the preeminent international community of Digital's Data Champions.
The scope of measurement disciplines which I-COM covers have grown to include: Audience Measurement, Advertising Effectiveness, Social Media Measurement, Competitive Monitoring, Consumer Insights, Targeting and Web Analytics.
Rome '12 Theme: 'Big Data - Think Different: Game Changing Strategies that drive your Brand'.
The topics decided to date by the I-COM Programme Board include:
* The Business of Big Data
* Business Intelligence Reinvented is changing the game
* Business impact of Social Media
* Benchmarking: What is the currency / value for Social?
* Multi-Screen Measurement
* Man vs Machine & The Future of Media Planning
* Multi-Channel Attribution Management
* Leveraging Consumer Insights
* Rising importance of Global approaches
* Multi-Channel Analytics
* Social Media Measurement in the context of consumer interactions across all media
* Mobile Media Measurement
* From Social to CRM
* From Data Integration to BI
* Applying Consumer / Audience Analytics to business decisions
* Integrating & fusing data from various sources to create a single measurement
* Measurement Mashups
* Adserving: Do we need an evolution or revolution? (incl. Ad Verification, Tagging, Attribution, Consolidation)
* Digital Industry Initiatives on Targeting
* Effective targeting in the consumer pathway
* Balancing & Measuring offline/online conversion
* Benchmarking Privacy & Data Ownership across countries
* Data Visualisation: More than just pretty pictures