|Art der Veranstaltung:||Kongress|
|Ort:||San Francisco, USA|
|Datum:||13.08.12 bis 17.08.12|
|Veranstalter:||Incisive Interactive Marketing|
SES San Francisco 2012Connect with your Customers - Learn How to Use All Dimensions of Search
Marketers and SEO professionals attend SES San Francisco each year to network and learn about topics such as PPC management, keyword research, SEO, social media, local, mobile, link building, duplicate content, multiple site issues, video optimization, site optimization, usability and more. The conference offers 70+ sessions, intensive training workshops, and an expo floor packed with companies that can help you grow your business. While you're at it, network with peers and leading industry vendors.
* Learn how search engines rank web pages and optimize yours to out-rank competitors
* Discover new methods of link building to keep your brand in front of your customers
* Increase traffic via organic listings and avoid "spam" penalties
* Optimize and rank better with pay-per-click campaigns
* Improve user experience and increase conversions by testing and tuning landing pages
* Track performance and maximize ROI using free and paid analytics software
* Network with peers and experts to learn the latest tips and trends.