UX Design Expert/Concepter (m/f/x)
Location: Berlin or Munich
Contract: permanent position, fulltime
Ray Sono is an agency for digital communication and interaction. We serve leading brands such as Austrian Airlines, BMW, BRITA, DATEV, Deutsche Bahn, Linde, MAN, McDonald's, Miles & More and Unify in all digital channels in their international markets - from websites and microsites to apps and social media. Ray Sono analyzes, conceptualizes, designs and implements digital applications with passion for detail and an end-to-end, cross-channel customer journey. Via the online editorial team, Ray Sono ensures after completion of the projects sustainable support of the channels at the highest level. We have been combining innovation and professionalism with success for 25 years. Our success is based on the know-how of dedicated First Division employees, who work interdisciplinarily at our locations in Munich, Berlin and Frankfurt - and advise the customer on site. Our teams combine process understanding, design and technology competence. They create solutions that differentiate our customers from their competition. Team spirit in dealing with customers and partners is a matter of course.
Your Tasks With Us:
- As UX Design Expert/Concept you sketch concepts, tweak flows, or polish the designs that represent the big-thinking work.
- You put complex topics in order.
- You produce multiple concepts and prototypes at a rapid pace.
- You apply attention to detail and know when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- You know the overall UX process well - from finding a solution to validation, from user research to usability testing. You are a tech enthusiast and know the ecosystem well. You transform insights into ideas and solutions.
- You conceptualize user-centric solutions in-line with the client´s overall product and brand strategy.
- You get in touch with clients directly to discuss and explain your work to a wide range of management levels (incl. C-level).
- You possess an agile and user-centered mindset.
Bring in what matters to you - what should be there:
- You have professional experience as UX design expert / concepter in an agency or digital environment.
- Completed studies in media or business informatics, or media or business sciences, or a comparable education.
- You have fluent German and English language skills, both spoken and written.
- You realize a confident and sovereign handling of complex and parallel running projects.
- You enjoy customer contact and you have strong social and communication skills.
- You stand for solution-oriented action, high quality and a great sense of responsibility.
- You have a winning personality, strong and persuasive presentation abilities and experience in moderation.
- You are an assertive, well-balanced and reliable person.
- You are familiar with the current state of the art in wireframing/prototyping tools, and UX/UI methods like Paper, Sketch, InVision and Axure as well as with Microsoft Office tools.
- You have relevant experience with tools like Teams, Slack, Jira, Confluence and Mural.
Sounds good? Then let´s get into conversation!
What you can expect from us:
- Professional colleagues, among whom you can also find friends or just listeners
- Low turnover
- Full overtime compensation from the first minute
- Family-friendly working hours
- Demanding and challenging projects
- More details: www.raysono.com/jobs/raysono-als-arbeitgeber
Could we convince you this far?
I will answer your questions anytime by e-mail or by phone.
Ray Sono AG, Amelie Kindermann, Recruiterin, Tumblingerstraße 32, 80337 München
Telefon +49 (0)89 746 46-549
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Festanstellung Vollzeit