Service Design Expert/Consultant (m/f/x)
Location: Berlin or Munich
Contract: permanent position, fulltime
Ray Sono is an agency for digital communication and interaction. We serve leading brands such as Austrian Airlines, BMW, BRITA, DATEV, Deutsche Bahn, Linde, MAN, McDonald's, Miles & More and Unify in all digital channels in their international markets - from websites and microsites to apps and social media. Ray Sono analyzes, conceptualizes, designs and implements digital applications with passion for detail and an end-to-end, cross-channel customer journey. Via the online editorial team, Ray Sono ensures after completion of the projects sustainable support of the channels at the highest level. We have been combining innovation and professionalism with success for 25 years. Our success is based on the know-how of dedicated First Division employees, who work interdisciplinarily at our locations in Munich, Berlin and Frankfurt - and advise the customer on site. Our teams combine process understanding, design and technology competence. They create solutions that differentiate our customers from their competition. Team spirit in dealing with customers and partners is a matter of course.
Your Tasks With Us:
- As a Service Design Expert/Consultant, you plan and conduct user research, including analysis and synthesis.
- You translate insights and information from research into a solid basis for design and creative and strategic thinking.
- You possess a wide range of methods for conducting all steps of the service design process and know how to experiment with them.
- You articulate and visualize your findings and ideas as well as you translate insights into strategy with a clear business approach and with a focus on the impact.
- You apply your experiences in one or more of the following fields: user research, interaction design, business modelling, workshops, copy writing, concept.
- You apply your firm understanding of current digital trends and their impact on business models easily to the digital value chains of our clients.
- You guide and support our clients on their path through the digital transformation.
- You develop consulting modules and methods as well as workshop concepts.
- You facilitate client workshops.
Bring in what matters to you - what should be there:
- You have profound professional experience as a service design expert / consultant in an agency or digital setting.
- You have fluent German and English language skills, both spoken and written.
- You realize a confident and sovereign handling of complex and parallel running projects.
- You enjoy customer contact and you have strong social and communication skills.
- You stand for solution-oriented action, high quality and a great sense of responsibility.
- You have a winning personality, strong and persuasive presentation abilities and experience in moderation.
- You are an assertive, well-balanced and reliable person.
- You are familiar with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- You have relevant experience with tools like Teams, Slack, Jira, Confluence and Mural.
- You are familiar with various research methods like ethnography and diaries, interviews and surveys, personas and journey mapping as well as user testing.
- Completed studies in media or business informatics, or media or business sciences, or a comparable education.
Sounds good? Then let´s get into conversation!
What you can expect from us:
- Professional colleagues, among whom you can also find friends or just listeners
- Low turnover
- Full overtime compensation from the first minute
- Family-friendly working hours
- Demanding and challenging projects
- More details: www.raysono.com/jobs/raysono-als-arbeitgeber
Could we convince you this far?
I will answer your questions anytime by e-mail or by phone.
Ray Sono AG, Amelie Kindermann, Recruiterin, Tumblingerstraße 32, 80337 München
Telefon +49 (0)89 746 46-549
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Festanstellung Vollzeit